dormakaba E-Plex 7900
With a streamlined design, this cost-effective, heavy duty electronic lockset is built for security and connectivity. The most versatile E-Plex model to date, its compatible with a suite of access control software and performs in both standalone offline mode and real-time wireless mode.
With models designed to function with industry standard credential types, including BLE mobile credentials, E-Plex 7900 can be trusted to perform in cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim application environments.
- Proximity (125kHz)
- iCLASS Legacy
- Modern and streamlined design
- BLE mobile credential compatibility
- Integrated wireless and offline modes
- Integrated RFID reader only lock - not push buttons
- More secure with door monitoring and sensing capabilities
- Left or right factory handed mortise, field reversible handing (lever and mortise)
Levers (inside & outside)
- ADA compliant, outside lever free to rotate upward and downward in locked mode.
- Lever clearance (space from end of lever to door):
- Long Lever: ⅜” (9.5mm lever clearance)
- Short Lever: 2” (51mm lever clearance)
- Elevon & Gala Lever: 2” (58mm lever clearance) (non-key override, inside levers only)
Ilco KIL cylinder, keyed-alike, keyed different (includes adapter for various KIL cylinder), Best small format IC prep 6-7 pin (core not included)
1” (25 mm) (for ASM mortise) solid metal, projected by inside thumbturn and retracted with the latch by the interior handle, emergency key override or authorized keycards.
From 1 ⅜” to 2 ½” (35mm to 66mm)
8.5 lbs (3.8 kg)
Cast zinc alloy (outside housing levers and thumbturn), stainless steel inside housing
- Satin chrome
- Bright brass
- Satin brass
- Oil rubbed bronze
- Bright nickel
- Satin nickel
- Bright chrome
- Ultra satin chrome
- Ultra bright brass
- Ultra satin brass
- Dark bronze (Simulated 10B/613)
- 2 ¾” (70mm) backset or optional 2 ⅜” (60mm) backset also available for cylindrical lock
- 2 ¾” (70mm) backset for mortise lock
- Cylindrical latch (2 3/4” or 2 3/8” backset)
- Mortise 2 3/4” with 1 1/4” faceplate (optional 1” available - call for lead time)
Alkaline batteries (4 AA). Low battery indicator in software and on lock. Battery life of 1 year* based on estimated usage.
*Battery life based on proximity reader at 10 door openings per day. Lower battery life expected with 13.56MHz smart card readers. Battery life may vary based on environmental conditions and other factors.
Programming & Audit Trail
E-Plex 7900 RFID is a BLE enabled Grade 1 electronic lockset offering more compatibility. With variable models each designed to function with a designated list of credential types, E-Plex 7900 can be trusted in many access control environments. The E7900 offers wireless door sensing capabilities and allows for real-time commands such as emergency lockdown. E-Plex 7900 integrates with a suite of dormakaba products to provide complete facility access control.
- E-Plex 7900 functions in both wireless and offline mode with Keyscan Aurora
- E-Plex E7900 functions in offline mode only with Keyscan LUNA.
Programming Command Card
Command card set matching card technology of lock ordered is required to be purchased separately to program all locks with that same card technology (not included with lock)
ADA compliant, BHMA/ANSI Grade 1, Florida Windstorm, UL10/UL10C, FCC Part 15 Class A and CE directive 89/336/EEC compliant
-31°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C) 0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
E-Plex 7900 wireless applications
- Up to 100 gateways per network
- 100 devices (locks/routers) per gateway
- Up to 8 routers per gateway
- Locks/routers can be up to 2-hops from gateway
- Locks will ping and look for closest gateway/router
E-Plex 7900 offline applications
- Programing and audit data is transported to and from each lock directly using the M-Unit handheld