dormakaba E-Plex 7900
With a streamlined design, this cost-effective, heavy duty electronic lockset is built for performance. The most versatile E-Plex model to date, it functions in standalone or wireless modes for cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim applications. The E-Plex 7900 offers the same trusted function and reliability customers have come to love with other E-Plex offerings. With variable models each designed to function with a designated list of credential types, E-Plex 7900 can be trusted in many access control environment.
- Proximity (125kHz)
- iCLASS Legacy
- Integrated wireless access control
- Integrated RFID reader only lock - not push buttons
- Streamlined design
- More secure with door monitoring and sensing capabilities
- Left or right factory handed mortise, field reversible handing (lever and mortise)
Levers (inside & outside)
- ADA compliant, outside lever free to rotate upward and downward in locked mode.
- Lever clearance (space from end of lever to door):
- Long Lever: ⅜” (9.5mm lever clearance)
- Short Lever: 2” (51mm lever clearance)
- Elevon & Gala Lever: 2” (58mm lever clearance) (non-key override, inside levers only)
Ilco KIL cylinder, keyed-alike, keyed different (includes adapter for various KIL cylinder), Best small format IC prep 6-7 pin (core not included)
1” (25 mm) (for ASM mortise) solid metal, projected by inside thumbturn and retracted with the latch by the interior handle, emergency key override or authorized keycards.
From 1 ⅜” to 2 ½” (35mm to 66mm)
8.5 lbs (3.8 kg)
Cast zinc alloy (outside housing levers and thumbturn), stainless steel inside housing
- Satin chrome
- Bright brass
- Bright chrome
- Dark bronze
- Satin brass
- Satin nickel
- Ultra satin chrome
- 2 ¾” (70mm) backset or optional 2 ⅜” (60mm) backset also available for cylindrical lock
- 2 ¾” (70mm) backset for mortise lock
- Cylindrical latch (2 3/4” or 2 3/8” backset)
- Mortise 2 3/4” with 1 1/4” faceplate (optional 1” available - call for lead time)
Alkaline 4 AA batteries for up to 90,000 openings. Low battery indicator on lock and in software.
Programming & Audit Trail
E-Plex 7900 RFID is a BLE enabled Grade 1 electronic lockset offering more compatibility. With variable models each designed to function with a designated list of credential types, E-Plex 7900 can be trusted in any access control environment. The E7900 offers wireless door sensing capabilities and allows for real-time commands such as emergency lockdown. E7900 integrates with a suite of dormakaba products to provide complete facility access control.
- 7900 with E-Plex Enterprise Software
Lock memory stores 30,000 audits, max 10,000 users, wireless locks using Enterprise software stream lock transactions in real time with on-line programming. Stand-alone lock programming and audit retrieval requires PC M unit.
- E-Plex 7900 with Aurora Software
Lock memory stores 30,000 audits, max 10,000 users, wireless locks using Aurora software stream lock transactions in real time with on-line programming. Stand-alone lock programming and audit retrieval requires M unit (Handheld device - available soon).
Programming Command Card
Command card set matching card technology of lock ordered is required to be purchased separately to program all locks with that same card technology (not included with lock)
ADA compliant, BHMA/ANSI Grade 1, Florida Windstorm, UL10/UL10C, FCC Part 15 Class A and CE directive 89/336/EEC compliant
-31°F to 149°F (-30°C to 65°C) 0% to 85% non-condensing humidity at 86°F (30°C)
- Up to 100 gateways per network
- 100 devices (locks/routers) per gateway
- Up to 8 routers per gateway
- Locks/routers can be up to 2-hops from gateway
- Locks will ping and look for closest gateway/router