The YD30 series electronic side load locks are motor driven electronic locks designed to secure commercial and residential single and double acting doors.
The YD30 series gives the user the ability to control access in and around a facility and provide traffic reports when desired. Additionally, the YD30 series can be used in a more straightforward system where controlling access to a single door can be implemented with a stand-alone RTE access system.
A high traffic, low voltage, motor-driven door lock. YG30 series are typically activated by access control systems and used in commercial entrance doors in either mortise or surface installation as well as swing-through glass doors where security is paramount, convenience required, and appearances important.
- Assist with door alignment
- Automatic deadbolting providing high security
- Easily converts from Fail Safe to Fail Secure
- Versatile Installation
Available in two models:
- YD30D – for double & 180° swing doors. Found across commercial, healthcare, airports and government sectors.
- YD30S – for single 90° office doors. Found across all market sectors
The locks solve two significant challenges found with door locking - the ability to align a misaligned door, and the ability to release when requested, even with excessive load on the door.
- Correcting door misalignment of up to 16mm (+/-8 mm)
- Door will still release with excess of 1322 lbs (600kg) applied force
- Automatic deadbolting
- 2204 lbs (1,000 Kg) holding force
- 10mm thick stainless steel bolt pins
- User selectable Fail Safe and Fail Secure
YD30D: 10” x 1-1/4” x 1-7/8” (255 x 30 x 47mm)
YD30S: 6-1/4” x 1-1/4” x 1-7/8” (160 x 30 x 47mm)
Energy: 12-24 VDC 40mA@12VDC, 25mA@24VDC; Peak: 0.75A@12VDC, 0.4A@24VDC
Strength 2204lbs (1000kg) holding force; 1322lbs (600kg) sideload
Warranty: 3 years
Endurance: 1 million operations
Mode: Fail Safe/Fail Secure selectable
Monitoring: Door and bolt positions
Certifications: CE, RoHS 2, FCC Part 15 / IC RCM, UL Listed EN 14846:2008 Certified Suitable for use on fire resistant doors (UL 10C; 3 hrs)
UL10C For use in vertical orientation with any UL swinging type fire door frame rated up to and including 3 hours