SafeRoute control unit for DIN rail mounting
SafeRoute monitors and controls the locking devices of doors in escape routes in accordance with the guidelines and standards EltVTR (German directive for electrical locking systems on escape route doors) and EN 13637. In case of a hazard, the door is unlocked. Otherwise (day-to-day operation, misuse etc.), it remains locked thanks to the control unit. The integrated light ring provides information on the status at all times.
The SCU-DR control and monitoring panel (master) for offset top hat rail mounting fulfils the requirements of BS EN 13637 and the EltVTR (German directive for electrical locking systems on escape route doors) in combination with an SCU-UP emergency button with a connected key switch (as a slave) or STL-G terminal (as a slave), an electrical door locking device and a licence card. Up to four doors can be monitored and controlled.
- Four inputs and outputs each for the integration of external sensors/actuators (integrated I/O module)
- Preconfigured standard functions: tableau function, general function, airlock function and SVP
- Functions can be freely configured with TMS-Soft
- Functional scope depends on the selected licence card (Basic or higher)
- Mounted on TS35 top hat rail as per EN 50022
- Easy set-up and reliable operation thanks to DCW® bus technology
Standard-compliant, reliable and a safe investment
The new electronic emergency exit and escape route security system makes it possible to protect the door against unauthorised use and misuse without violating any building rules in the process. SafeRoute fulfils the requirements of the EltVTR (German directive for electrical locking systems on escape route doors) and BS EN 13637 and can thus be used across Europe.
Greater flexibility thanks to a new licensing model
SafeRoute consistently adapts itself to its usage conditions. Benefit from the new licensing model (Mini, Basic, Standard or Premium), where you only pay for the functions you actually need. If necessary, the system can be upgraded with additional functions at any time through licence expansion. The existing hardware remains unchanged.