Tricontus - Mechanical Key Lock
Lock with blocking bolts.
Approx. 280,000 theoretical variations.
The special triple bolt design facilitates direct locking into the safe closure.
The 73043 Tricontus lock is similar to the listed 73042 Tricontus A lock, but offers additional options which exclude certification. For example “keyed alike” or “non key retaining” versions are available.
- Without any approvals/certificates
- 8 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt, throw 12 mm
- Weight approx. 350 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise
- Tricontus A - standard - Order number: 73043
- Lock case and bolt surface treated - Option code: SRO
- Locks keyed alike - Option code: GSL
- Not key retained when in open position, not suitable for access doors - Option code: SAB
- Key marked with permutation number - Option code: RPP
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 260
- Mounting plate 2 mm thick with manganese steel plate 1.5 mm thick, with 4 M5 threaded bushings, screws and securing rings - Order number: 3 118 000 270