E-Variator B - Electronically Controlled Key Lock
Electronically controlled, changeable lock with dead bolt for safes CEN III-V.
Approx. 10 million theoretical variations.
Depending on the control conception different release functions (e.g. time delay, dual mode, remote release) or an electronic blocking function can be realised. A start signal for the external control system is activated by the key opening. The start signal as well as the bolt monitoring is offered as output.
Change can be initiated from the front utilising a change activator or via a slide unit at the back of the lock.Ladda ner
- EN 1300 B, ECB-S, VdS class 2, GOST class B
- Changeable lock
- 11 levers, electrolytic galvanised steel
- Key retained when in open position
- Die-cast lock case and bolt
- Bolt with 2 M4 threads, throw 12 mm
- Prepared for bolt extension to the front
- Weight approx. 700 g
Admissible mounting positions
- Right hand lock, opening clockwise