QED100 Heavy-Duty Exit Device
Heavy-Duty Exit Device
dormakaba’s Commercial Hardware QED100 Series exit devices are designed to accommodate the widest range of uses. With plenty of device types, functions and options available, you can use the QED100 in more applications. A comprehensive offering of trim and finish options makes the QED100 Series compatible with other Commercial Hardware components so you can design a visually cohesive, complete access control solution.
Plus, we engineered our QED100 Series with features like thru bolt design and available options like hurricane compliance and fire rating so that you can trust the security, strength and durability of these exit devices no matter which trim, finish or configuration option you choose.
- Available in Rim, Surface Vertical Rod (SVR) and Concealed Vertical Rod (CVR) types
- Available in 3 finishes: 313AN: Anodized; Duranodic Bronze; 605: Bright Brass; 626: Satin Chrome
- Five (5) electrified options available
- Standard to fit 1 ¾" thick doors but it can accommodate doors up to 2 ¾" thick with the use of a thick door kit
- We designed the QED100 series with the same aesthetic features you’ll find in QED200 narrow stile exit devices, so it’s easy to maintain consistent styling throughout your facility.
Exceeds safety standards
- The QED100 series is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, and significantly exceeds performance requirements. Available options include hurricane compliance and fire rating. The series includes a thru bolt design for enhanced security and durability.
- The QED100 series comes non-handed and field reversible and is also field sizeable to fit nonstandard doors.
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3 year finish warranty
- 1 year warranty on electrical components
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series—Grade 1
- ANSI A117.1 Section 404.2.6 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant)
- UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for “A” label door applications (8' by 8')
- California Administrative Code Title 24 compliant for Sierra and Sum
Sizing & Measurements:
- 36" field sizeable to 32" door
- 48" field sizeable to 36" door
- Standard door thickness: 1-3/4" (44.5mm)
- Standard backset: 2-7/8" (62mm) to face of doorstop
- Rim stile width: 4-1/4" (108mm) minimum
- SVR and CVR stile width: 3-1/2" (89mm) minimum
- SVR and CVR door height: 7' and 8' options
- Keyway options include: BF-SFIC “F”, KW-Kwikset, WE-Weiser,
SC-Schlage, GA-Yale, LA-Sargent, LC-Less Cylinder
With a wide range of device types, trim selections, and enhanced security features available, you can configure the QED100 series for even more applications.