La Gard Basic - Electronic Combination Safe Lock
The Basic series has basic functions which allow a very user-friendly operation.
Different metal input units are available with silicone keypad or with robust membrane keypad. The "3190" version is also available as a sight-protected model.
Depending on the safe version, the lock system can be supplied with either a deadbolt or a swing bolt. With the patented, spindleless swivel bolt technology, the bolt is pushed back by actuating the bolt mechanism. A separate, manual bolt opening is therefore not necessary.
- Master, manager, up to 2 users
- 6 digit combination
- Dual-mode and silent alarm options
- EN 1300 B, VdS class 2, UL type 1, CNPP a2p
- 9-volt battery (not included)
- Auxiliary power supply options
- Die-cast lock case and bolt
- Lock mounting set, incl. 3 screws M6
Lock case mounting positions
- Right hand, left hand, vertical up, vertical down