DORMA TST R Telescopic Sliding Door
Despite featuring rugged frame profiles (R), the TST R telescopic sliding door ensures large passage widths.
Especially where space is tight, this entrance solution allows convenient and barrier-free access.
- Rugged profile system for maximum stability
- Telescopic technology to reduce lateral space requirements
- Versions with and without sidelights
- With or without floor-integrated guide tracks
- The appearance of the system's profiles corresponds to that of the ST R sliding door
Fields of application
- Exterior doors
- Public buildings
- Showrooms, DIY shops, supermarkets
Properties of the door
The frame profile of the telescopic sliding door (TST R) offers high stability and torsional rigidity.
Thanks to its functional principle, the door ensures large passage widths in conjunction with a low overall system width. Double glazing is used for the door panels, also in order to maintain the required safety clearances.
The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
Maximum door dimensions
(Door panel weight and basic technical conditions may be critical)
- Maximum system width: 6,250 mm
- Maximum clear passage width: 4,000 mm
- Maximum clear passage height: 3,000 mm
- Fully-integrated floor locking devices
- Fully-integrated hook locking devices
- Floor-integrated guide tracks
- Various electromechanical locking devices