The dormakaba TST range of automatic telescopic sliding doors offers great flexibility in design where a wide opening door is required but the space available is limited. Like all dormakaba automatic doors, the range is highly reliable and has been designed with special attention to user convenience and safety.
- Dual Drive technology
- Sliding door for limited available spaces
- Up to 3000 mm passage width
- Up to 160 kg panel weight
- Suitable for all door situations
Suitable for all door situations
The ES 200 operator technology has raised the bar in versatility – because with the ES 200 Easy, ES 200 and ES 200-2D, the ES 200 operator system offers a broad range of solutions to meet virtually any requirement.
Dual Drive technology
With their established Dual Drive technology (ES 200-2D), dormakaba sliding doors also offer impressive operational safety, as confirmed by a German type approval for emergency exits and escape routes.
TST-ES 200 and FTST-ES 200 systems not only meet all requirements, they also set new standards when it comes to functional range, motion paths, design elegance, stability and thermal insulation.
Up to 3000 mm passage width
Passage widths of up to 3000 mm can easily be readily achieved with all versions of the ES 200 operator system.
Up to 160 kg panel weight
Doors equipped with the ES 200 operator system can accommodate door panel weights of up to 2 x 160 kg and the ES 200-2D escape route version carries a German type approval for door panel weights of 2 x 130 kg. The ES 200 Easy will efficiently operate all types of sliding door with panel weights of up to 2 x 85 kg.
Different versions available
- FTST-R, an automatic sliding door featuring standard frame panels for emergency exits and escape routes
- TST-G, an automatic telescopic sliding door featuring slender fine-framed panels, providing an all-glass appearance
- TST-G ISO, an offers the same features as the TST-G but is constructed with double glazing
- TST-R, an automatic sliding door with standard frame panels