ICU 1200 Swing Door
1/3ICU 1200 - Manual Swing Door with bi-fold function from DORMA in closed position
1/3ICU 1200 - Manual Swing Door with bi-fold function from DORMA in bi-fold position
1/3ICU 1200 - Manual Swing Door with bi-fold function from DORMA in open position
The ICU 1200 allows the ease of a bi-directional swing door with expanded access using a bi-fold set. This three panel door gives the access you need without the need for breakout.
- Package size to fit application
- Sidelites with vertical and horizontal weatherstrips
- Standard finishes: clear & dark bronze
- Stainless steel pull handles on both the swing & bi-fold door
- Hinge on bi-fold door designed to protect fingers
The perfect fit
The ICU 1200 is the perfect fit for installations with limited width and self-closing requirements. Swing door can be used primarily with bi-fold as breakaway.
Combining two door types
The ICU 1200 combines two types of doors: a doubleacting swing door on one side and a bi-fold manual door on the other.
For normal traffic, the swing door opens conveniently in either direction. For a wider opening, the bi-fold door collapses to open nearly the full width of the doorway.
For the installer
- Easy installation and rapid commissioning
For the architect/specifier
- Three panel door without the need for breakout.
- A perfect health care solution.
For the user
- Simple operation
- Enhanced working conditions
- Excellent quality ensures long lifespan