Energy-efficient sliding door ST PRO Green with ES PROLINE
The ST PRO Green automatic sliding door is a thermally separated energy-saving door - and is elegant and shapely at the same time thanks to the particularly slim profiles. It is therefore an ideal addition to the sliding doors of the dormakaba ST FLEX series.
Thanks to the new ES PROLINE operator system, door leaf weights of up to 400 kg can be moved. And they do this particularly quickly and quietly.
- Thermally insulated profile system
- Particularly low UD values
- 1 and 2-leaf sliding doors
- For use in escape and rescue routes
- Energy-efficient sliding door operator ES PROLINE
- Highly efficient double and triple glazing
- Tested and certified
- Design interior cover with fully integrated safeguarding sensors (sensor cover)
With the new ST PRO Green sliding door, another innovative solution has been developed for high-quality buildings. The ST PRO Green has a thermally insulated profile system. In combination with double or triple glazing, particularly low UD values can be achieved. The new ES PROLINE operator generation with dormakaba Direct Drive motor and energy-saving power supply unit works extremely efficiently. The long service life (1.5 million cycles) also contributes to sustainability. As a complete system, the door ensures a better energy balance in buildings.
The operators of the ES PROLINE series can be optionally equipped with the dormakaba Door Pilot Interface. Various status messages of the drive can be easily read out and functions controlled via smartphone using the Door Pilot app. Another service advantage of the new operator system.
Fields of application
- Exterior doors with insulated glazing, double and triple glazing
- Windbreak solutions
- Public Buildings
- Green Buildings
Maximum door dimensions
(Door panel weight and basic technical conditions may be critical)
- Maximum clearance width: 3,000 mm
- Maximum clearance height: 3,500 mm
- Maximum door leaf weight: 2x200 kg (ES 400 PRO)
Additional equipment / options
- Fully integrated floor locking devices
- Floor-integrated guide rails
- Protective panel
- Various electromechanical locking devices