Transfers from airside to landside areas and between Schengen and non-Schengen areas place the highest demands on access security. The efficient separation of restricted and public areas is critical. In addition to the security aspects, arriving passengers expect a welcoming reception.
dormakaba one-way corridors put everything straight: it is impossible for unauthorised persons to pass through. These modular corridors cleverly ensure both maximum security and a swift flow of passengers. They are monitored by high-precision sensors and combined with quick-reaction door systems. After landing, passengers are guided to the exit quickly and smoothly whilst the system reliably ensures that unauthorised persons cannot enter the security zone or the non-Schengen area.
- Excellent reliability, e.g. using Orthos PIL-MO2 one-way corridors
- High-sensitivity sensor technology detects items left behind
- Easy to integrate into existing systems
- Different security levels
- Flexible integration into ambitious architectural concepts