The dormakaba KES2200 is a high security electric strike, offering a single model including switch monitoring of latch, strike and solenoid, variable voltage from 12VDC/AC to 28VDC/AC, a fast and convenient interchangeable fail safe/ fail secure function (changeable on site).
The construction of housing and keeper are stainless steel and include pre-drilled holes for optional extension lips. Also included in the pack is an installation kit for metal frame installation.
The KES2200 is certified to RCM standards under ACMA.
- Fail safe/ fail secure interchangeable
- Variable Voltage 12-28VAC/DC
- Suits latch depth up to 15mm
- Monitored latch, strike and solenoid
- Pre-drilled for optional extension lips
- Includes mounting tabs for metal frame
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Cycle tested to 1 million cycles
- 2 hour fire rating
- 175L x 44W x 27D (MM)
- Lip extension, 25mm
- Lip extension, 50mm
- Operating voltage variable 12-24VDC
- Voltage tolerance +/- 15%
- Current Draw: 12VDC/230mA, 28VDC/140mA (at temperature 20 degrees celsius)
- Latch/ keeper micro switch rating: 1A/125VAC
- Operating temperature: -10 to 45 degrees celsius
- Humidity: 0 - 95%
- 2 hour fire rated
- CE Certified