The dormakaba KES200Z is an economical strike designed for use with a large selection of mortice, key-in-knob and key-in-lever type locks in both timber and metal frames. The KES200Z also offers variable voltage from 12VAC/DC to 28VAC/DC as well as a fast and convenient interchangeable fail safe/ fail secure function (changeable on site).
Construction materials include a solid zinc alloy housing and a stainless steel keeper. The unit comes pre-drilled for the optional extension lips. Also inlcuded in the pack is an installation kit for metal frame installations.
The KES200Z is certified to RCM standards under ACMA.
- Fail safe/ fail secure interchangeable
- Variable voltage 12 - 28VAC/DC
- Suits latch depth up to 15mm
- Pre-drilled for optional extension lips
- Includes mounting tabs for metal frames
- Tested to 1 million cycles
- 175L x 44W x 27D (mm)
- Lip extension, 25mm
- Lip extension, 50mm
- Operating voltage variable 12-28VAC/DC
- Voltage tolerance +/- 15%
- Current Draw: 12VDC/230mA, 28VDC/140mA (at temperature 20 degrees celsius)
- Operating temperature: -10 to 45 degrees celsius
- Humidity: 0 - 95% non-condensing
- CE Approved