The dormakaba KES100 ANSI electric strike is an economical choice, offering dual voltage 12/24V as standard and an interchangable fail safe/ fail secure feature.
Constructed using a solid zinc alloy housing, a stainless steel keeper and a stainless steel face plate, the KES100 has been designed for use with a large selection of mortice locks and has a keeper depth of 16mm.
Also included in the KES100 pack is a 202mm long faceplate, making a single model suitable for all types of wooden, steel and aluminium door frames. The pack also inlcudes a trim plate to cover any damage to frame during installation.
The KES100 is certified to RCM standards under ACMA.
- Fail safe/fail secure interchangeable
- Dual voltage 12/24VDC
- 16mm keeper (allowing 19mm latch throw)
- Long face plate for timber frame installation
- Comes with trim plate
- Holding force 700kg (1500lb)
- Lip extension, 25mm
- Lip extension, 50mm
- Operating voltage 12/24VDC
- Voltage tolerance +/- 15%
- Current draw 250mA/12VDC, 150mA/24VDC
- Operating temperature -10 degrees celsius to +45 degrees celsius
- Humidity 0 - 95%
- Latch throw: 19mm
- Material: Zinc alloy body, stainless steel faceplate and keeper
- CE approved