Mobile Access for Multihousing Facilities
Convenient, reliable and secure for both property and resident, Mobile Access Solutions is a secure, end-to-end mobile credential application utilizing Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Mobile Access Solutions offers state-of-the-art technology to securely issue and update digital credentials on mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, etc. Using best-in-class LEGIC Connect technology, these credentials can be used on mobile-enabled locks, providing residents access to an apartment’s main door, individual units as well as facility amenities.Downloads
- Hosted by LEGIC Connect (www.legic.com)
- Compatible with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- Provides real-time access on demand using over-the-air provisioning
- No software to install, maintain or manage. System operates as a service to dormakaba customers
- Security system uses full 256-bit bidirectional encryption and key storage, which is one of the most secure in the world
- Supports LEGIC Advant, MIFARE® Classic and MIFARE DesFire® multi-application technology credentials
Enabled via LEGIC Connect
The mobile access credential delivery is enabled via LEGIC Connect. The LEGIC Connect service operates in a high-secure and scalable data center. The system can be easily extended to other applications, such as accessing parking areas or elevators. LEGIC Connect ensures that the deployment of electronic unit and common area keys stays in the background, while operations in the office remain the same.
1. Property Management System Interface
The mobile key is pushed from the office via System 6000, ATLAS, or RezShield software systems to LEGIC Connect.
2. LEGIC Connect
LEGIC Connect administers the security and authenticates residents. The only information sent to the cloud is resident information and unique mobile identification.
3. Resident Mobile Device
Once the resident receives notification and downloads the app, the mobile key is received by the app on the resident’s mobile device.
4. dormakaba RFID Bluetooth Low Energy Lock
The resident presents their mobile phone to the lock. The BLE module housed in the dormakaba lock communicates with the resident’s mobile device, allowing access into their unit.