GP1000 / GP1100 Panic Hardware
Security and safety meet elegance
Accommodating a wide range of door sizes and applications, the GP Series panic hardware offers a customizable design with simplicity in specification. Working with our small format interchangeable core cylinders makes control and rekeying of an existing system a breeze.
- +/- 1/2” adjustability height and width to accommodate opening variances
- Full range of exterior pull options
- Dogging functionality
- 3-year warranty
Design fits to any application
The new exit hardware series includes variations designed to accommodate the widest possible range of access requirements.
- GP 1000 Series top latching bolt with manual and electric strikes (fail safe or fail secure)
- GP 1100 Series bottom latching panic with manual strikes
UL-listed and BHMA-certified
dormakaba's GP1000 Exit Devices are UL-listed and BHMA-certified (ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, Type 2). Available in stainless steel and brass, polished or satin finishes, they are used with 1/2" to 3/4" thick tempered safety glass. Also available are complementing, non-functioning dummy handles.
- Satin Stainless Steel
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Oil Rub Bronze Equivalent (613E)
- Black (693)
- Powder Coating available upon request
- For 3/8" through 13/16" glass doors
- Additional options for Aluminum and wood doors upon request (please specify thickness).
- Supports up to 120” tall doors
- Non-standard thickness please specify
Commercial, Retail, Hospitality, Entertainment, Education.