RCI WRT 2- and 4-Button Wireless Transmitters
The RCI WRT series wireless transmitters are a reliable selection for use with parking garage, gate and many other long-range access control applications. Available in 2 and 4 button models, these transmitters provide security and convenience by combining a radio frequency fob for use in long range applications with an onboard proximity chip for use with facility systems equipped with supported standard or high frequency readers, providing advanced security and performance.
- Ideal for gate/garage applications avoiding costly trenching or installation of pedestals to mount readers
- Fobs work in long range RF mode and feature a 125kHz coil for standard frequency protocols (H model) or a 13.56MHz coil for high frequency DESFire EV2 protocol (D+2 model)
- Four-button transmitter fobs are designed to support multiple receiver installations
- WRT transmitters use an ultra-high 433MHz frequency
- Employs a rolling code combined with encryption for anti-sniffing and anti-playback protection
- Frequency: Button press – 433 MHz; Presentation – 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz
- Button press transmission: Rolling code + encryption
- Certifications: FCC, ICC, CE, UL Standard 294, ULC 60839-11-1
- IP Code: IP67 rated for outdoor use
- Battery: Single replaceable CR2032, 3.3V, lithium battery
- Read Range: Button press: Up to 200 feet (61 m); Presentation: Up to 3.5 inches (88 mm)
- Interface: Wiegand (26-bit industry standard)
- Materials: Black polycarbonate enclosure with gray ABS keys
WRT-2M: Two button mini transmitter
WRT-2+H: Two button transmitter with 125kHz frequency protocol for HID, RCI Pyramid and other standard frequency formats.
WRT-2+D2: Two button transmitter with 13.56MHz frequency protocol for DESFire EV2 high frequency security protocols.
WRT-4+H: Four button transmitter with 125kHz frequency protocol for HID, RCI Pyramid and other standard frequency formats.
WRT-4+D2: Four button transmitter with 13.56MHz frequency protocols for DESFire EV2 high frequency security protocols
These transmitters will function with these receivers and readers:
- And, a host of other HID Prox product lines.
These receivers and transmitters are suitable for interior or exterior doors, parking lots and gates as well as entrance systems in virtually all applications Retail and Commercial; Industrial; Education, Healthcare facilities and more.