RCI YG80 Electronic Door Lock
High-strength lock designed for securing gates, roll-up doors, shipping containers, and other large doors or entryways. Offers the ability to integrate into an access control system. Fully monitored, weatherproof, and user configurable, perfect indoor and outdoor locking solution.
- Low current consumption
- With the heater disabled, the YG80 will draw as little as 50 mA in standby, and only 1,000 mA in operation at 12VDC. (Heater @24VDC only)
- 18 mm diameter stainless steel bolt pin and reinforced strike design
- Holding force of 11,240 lbs
- Concealed mounting bolts under the lock’s cover, which cannot be removed without triggering the tamper detection monitor
- Completely weatherproof
- Ingress protection to IP67
- Aluminum lock body for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Built-in heater for continued functionality in colder climates, the YG80 can handle any environment it is placed in
- Complete monitoring capabilities
- Provides a range of output signals - bolt locked and unlocked position, door position, and tamper detection
- Integrated access control system capabilities
- Selectable fail safe / fail secure modes, three user selectable control methods, and multiple attempts to lock or unlock, ensures that the YG80 is ready for a wide range of application requirements
- A symmetrical design means the YG80 can be installed both horizontally and vertically, in indoor and outdoor environments
- The included three meter flying cable ensures easy connection for all the monitoring, control and the 12-24VDC power supply
Door gap: 15 mm maximum
Static strength: 11,240 lbs.
Dynamic strength: 148 ft-lbs.
Endurance: 300,000 Cycles
Voltage at lock: 12-24VDC +/- 15%
Auto relock: Will attempt to lock or unlock 3 times if obstructed during operation
Initial power up time: 25 seconds, only after power has been removed for an extended period.
- Standby Current: 50mA@12V; 40mA@24V;
- 1.6A@24V with heater on
- Maximum Current: 1.0A@12V; 0.5A @24V;
- 2.0A@24V with heater on.
Monitor switch ratings: 24VDC, 0.25A
- IP 67 Rating – suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Cold, -35°C for 2 Hours EN 60068-2-1:2007
- Dry Heat, +70°C for 2 Hours EN 60068-2-2:2007
- Corrosion, 240 Hours Salt Spray EN 1670:2007, Grade 4
Certifications and Listings:
- UL294, CSA22.2 No. 205 and UL1034
- FCC: Title 47, Part 15, Subparts A & B – Class B Device
- ISED (IC): ICES-003 – Class B Device