Professional Services Methodology
The dormakaba Workforce Solutions Professional Services team employs a consistent and proven project management and implementation methodology to ensure that every project is successfully implemented. The methodology is a result of several years of experience in implementing workforce management solutions and utilizes proven industry practices and processes.
- Complete the project within the time frame requested by the customer.
- Complete the project within the assigned budget.
- Complete the project to meet customer’s business needs and expectations.
- Provide training during various steps of the process to facilitate customer buy-in
and ownership of the solution.
Implementation Methodology : Kickoff and Planning
- Transition from Sales to Implementation
- Technology review, Hardware procurement
- Project Kickoff
- Customer specific Project Plan
- Business requirement gathering and
- Site Survey
- Interface requirements gathering
- Refine Project Plan
- Configuration guide development (first pass)
- System Administration Training
- Configuration Training
- Software Installation
- Configuration of the solution (iterative)
- Test Planning
- Integration testing
- End-User Training
- User Acceptance Testing
- Parallel testing
- Plan for cutover to Go-Live
- Contingency planning
- Go-Live and first payroll
- Transition from Implementation to Account Support