RCI PCR 125kHz Mobile-Ready Readers
RCI Conekt comprises a contactless smartcard reader solution with mobile access support. Based upon the proven LEGIC® contactless digital radio frequency identification (RFID) platform, RCI Conekt readers interface with a wide range of electronic access control systems by complying with legacy Wiegand or the latest bi-directional Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP).
They offer value-add security features such as MAXSecure™ and ValidID™, and support both sector and card serial number (CSN) reads.
In addition to traditional contactless smartcard access credentials, such as clamshell cards and key tags, the platform also offers the option of mobile access credentials loaded on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)-enabled smartphones.
- Smartphone wallet app securely stores mobile credentials
- One-time registration without disclosure of private information
- Cloud-based delivery of mobile credentials
- Readers read Conekt BLE mobile credentials as well as traditional physical credentials
- Supports industry standard and custom formats
- Readers ordered with OSDP support are OSDP Verified by the Security Industry Association (SIA)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Also available contactless smartcard 13.56MHz reader models (CSR Series)