RCI Conekt CMC-2 mobile credentials, utilize Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to enable communication between a smartphone and RCI Conekt mobile-ready readers.
Stored and activated within the Conekt Mobile Wallet App, RCI Conekt mobile credentials work in much the same manner as physical credentials, supporting 26-Bit Wiegand format.
They employ value-add features, such as MAXSecure™, and advanced data protection, such as AES encryption.
- CMC-2 mobile credentials can be purchased from your preferred distributor in packs of 25
- Credential files are emailed to each user
- Credential numbers are entered into access control software to become active
- Mobile credentials remain secure and protected behind password or biometric security of a mobile device
- Bluetooth low energy operation
- Available for iOS and Android smartphones
- Contactless operation with RCI CSR BLE 13.56MHz reader series and PCR BLE 125kHz reader series
- Easy one-time registration
- Store multiple mobile credentials in Conekt wallet app
- Up to 15 ft read range
- Contactless operation with BLE, 13.56MHz readers and BLE 125kHz readers
- MAXSecure security feature
CMC-2 mobile credentials will function with these readers:
13.56MHz High Frequency:
- CSR-35L Mobile (BLE/Contactless Smartcard Reader)
- CSR6.4L Mobile (BLE/Contactless Smartcard Keypad Reader)
- CSR6.2L Mobile (BLE/Contactless Smartcard Mullion Keypad Reader)
125kHz Standard Frequency:
- PCR-35L Mobile (BLE/Contactless Smartcard Reader)
- PCR640L Mobile (BLE/Contactless Smartcard Keypad Reader)
- PCR620L Mobile (BLE/Contactless Smartcard Mullion Keypad Reader)
These mobile credentials are suitable for use in all applications retail and commercial; industrial; education, healthcare facilities and more.