ED 100/250LE Frameless Swing Door System
Frameless and visually appealing door system used in conjunction with dormakaba's high quality Low Energy operator ED 100/250LE to form a complete entrance. Using slender top and bottom rails with toughened glazing to form an ‘all glass’ appearance. Used manually by most with assistance on demand via actuation devices.
- Surface mounted
- Frameless pivoted door leaves with top and bottom rails available as pairs of doors or single leaves
- Manual usage or assistance on demand via push pad or access control
- Available in a range of finishes
- Toughened safety glass
- Optional dormakaba Prosecure safety sensors
- Visually appealing ‘all glass’ door system including door leaves
- ED 100/250LE low energy swing door operator with 70mm cover (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Bespoke tailored solution to meet your project requirements.
- Door system fabricated in the UK.
- 'Project coordinated' by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Installed and commissioned by dormakaba's highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods
Field of Application
- Choose between the ED 100LE (suitable for doors up to 100Kg) and the ED 250LE (suitable for doors up to 250Kg)
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use in Education, healthcare and offices
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland