ED 100/250A Automatic Framed Swing Door System
For use on projects where robustness and high usage go hand in hand, this complete, automatic swing door system combines the many features of the ED 100/ED250A automatic framed swing door operator with a sensor, robust aluminium framing, and laminated glazed door leaves. Our auto-swing door units meet the requirements of BS EN 16005.
- Surface mounted with “Wind Load Control”
- Activation via radar, push pad or access control
- Robust framed door leaves available as pairs of doors or single leaves
- Available in a range of finishes
- Laminated or toughened safety glass
- Fitted with dormakaba's Prosecure sensors
- Robust framing for high-traffic environments,
- ED 100/250A swing door operator with 70mm cover (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Bespoke tailored solution to meet your project requirements.
- Automatic door entry system fabricated in the UK, suitable for commercial use.
- 'Project coordinated' by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Swing door system installed and commissioned by dormakaba's highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of BS EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Wind Load Control
The ED 100/250A automatic swing door operator is especially suitable for exterior doors that are subjected to varying wind loads and for interior doors separating rooms where different air pressures prevail. The Wind Load Control monitors the actuation speed, keeping it constant at the preset value.
Field of Application
- Choose between the ED 100A (suitable for doors up to 160Kg) and the ED 250A (suitable for doors up to 400Kg)
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use on Shopping/Retail projects, Offices and Transport Hubs
- Automatic entrance system suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland