ED 100/250LE Frameless Swing Door System
Frameless and visually appealing automatic swing door operator used in conjunction with dormakaba's high-quality Low Energy operator ED 100/250LE to form a complete entrance. Using slender top and bottom rails with toughened glazing to form an ‘all glass’ appearance. Our frameless, electromechanical, swing door systems are available as single or double swing door leaves. Used manually by most with assistance on demand via actuation devices.
- Surface mounted
- Frameless pivoted door leaves with top and bottom rails available as pairs of doors or single leaves
- Manual usage or assistance on demand via push pad or access control
- Available in a range of finishes
- Toughened safety glass
- Optional dormakaba Prosecure safety sensors
- Visually appealing ‘all glass’ door system including door leaves
- ED 100/250LE low energy swing door operator with 70mm cover (tested to 1,000,000 cycles)
- Bespoke tailored solution to meet your project requirements.
- Door system fabricated in the UK.
- 'Project coordinated' by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Installed and commissioned by dormakaba's highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods
Field of Application
- Choose between the ED 100LE (suitable for doors up to 100Kg) and the ED 250LE (suitable for doors up to 250Kg)
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use in Education, healthcare and offices
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland