Kaba exos 9300 - Module Contractor
Companies often outsource tasks like cleaning, maintenance or construction to external companies. External company and in-house employee access rights do not generally differ – however access is frequently linked to the term of a project. Kaba exos allows you to easily link access rights to a project and define the in-house point of contact. If deadlines are moved, the responsible person adjusts the access rights of all external company employees at the click of a mouse. This automatically ensures that no external persons can gain access after the project is completed.
- Advance registration for efficient handling. Project manager register their project members (contractors) over the web.
- Automatic e-mail to contractors with details of their visit
- When they arrive contractors are provided with their personal badges that contain all ne-cessary authorisations. The right of access is linked to the duration of the project
- Minimum installation and update effort as web-based, thus minimising circulation and update costs
- Customised to your processes
- Prensence time registration for contractors supports accounting control
- Optional photo over webcam incl. printing of badges
- Integrated process steps like, for instance badge personalisation, safety instruction or blacklist checking ease the burden on reception staff and enhance security
We are happy to show you more
Australian Head Office
12 - 13 Dansu Ct
3803 Hallam, Australia
Phone: 1800 675 411