RAC5 Online Multi-floor Access Controller
Designed to connect to a property network, RAC5 provides elevator floor access control to secure stops for up to 64 floors.
The new RAC5 multi-floor controller (MFC) is our next generation remote access controller for online or stand-alone perimeter or elevator applications.
RAC5 functions with the RAC5 Series RFID readers and dormakaba’s Ambiance Access Management software.
Mobile Access Enabled
The RAC5 functions with dormakaba RFID readers and are Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capable. Readers can operate using dormakaba Mobile Access Solutions for guest suite doors, perimeter and with RAC5 for all elevator applications.
RAC5 multi-floor controller offers these additional features:
- Optional online functionality
- Remotely cancel credentials in real-time
- Remotely pull audit reports
- Remotely update firmware
- NFC programming and auditing
- Secure bootloader and TLS over ethernet for improved security
- MFC expanded relays from 1 to 64
- Support Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus, and Ultralight C credentials
RAC5 technical specifications include:
- Standalone & online mode
- Up to 4000 audit records
- Up to 2 readers (Egress-Ingress) for one locking device
- Up to 1000 ft reader distance
- BLE support
- LAN interface (802.3)
- Online secure firmware upgrade
- TLS encrypted functionality
- NFC programming & auditing
- Reader status indicators
- Locking device manual bypass
- Fire alarm override
- Tamper alarm
- CE, UL, FCC, CSA, ULC certified
RAC5 multi-floor controller is ideal for all elevator applications