Smart door handle – smart access control
Take your access control to the next level: set access rights easily and change them whenever needed, accurately in time and location. Simply present an authorised badge, smart key, fob with RFID or a smartphone and open the door as usual by pushing the door lever.
The c-lever compact is an electronical door lock and operates in standalone or remotely in wireless mode and is made for interior doors like offices.
- EPD: The c-lever compact has received an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) according to DIN ISO 14025 and EN 15804+A2
- Mobile Access function: use your smartphone to open the door
- Suitable both for single doors or large building complexes
- Award-winning, patented design
A clever door lever meeting many requirements
The c-lever compact meets your access control needs, offering an overview about who can enter where and when. Combinable with other dormakaba products, this battery-operated door lock is made for any kind of interior door like glass, wood, metal or CPL doors.
Smartly, it can be installed in an upside-down position which helps on limited spaces such as on glass doors or when the cylinder is located above the lever handle.
- Independent from cylinder and lock, usually both can stay
- Simple to program with different programming options
- Supports the latest RFID standards
- Free choice of lever handles according to your design preferences
- Wirelessly installed with only two screws, also in updside-down position
We are happy to show you more
Australian Head Office
12 - 13 Dansu Ct
3803 Hallam, Australia
Phone: 1800 675 411