This windows based system offers keycard management flexibility and superior control throughout a property and is ready to interface with a property management system (PMS). Saflok System 6000 provides centralized auditing & enhanced reporting features and also integrates with many point-of-sale (POS) and self-check-in kiosks.
- Numerous username and password protection levels available — management, security personnel, front desk personnel, etc.
- Expedient lost/stolen key cancellation and replacement
- Keycard programmability customized to each user’s access authorization
- Integrates with most third-party applications, e.g., point-of-sale (POS) and self-check-in kiosks
- Provides detailed system-use reports, including:
- Key-making transactions
- Key user/group authorizations
Key Identification, Verification, and Interrogation: Identifies key type, user, issue/expiration dates, and generates key-use reports (smart, memory, and Mifare Classic (4 byte NUID) 1K and 4K credentials only). With all Saflok™ multi-technology locks, System 6000 interrogates smart, memory and Mifare Classic (4 byte NUID) 1K and 4K credentials and produces reports of up to 1,000 of the most recent uses, detailing the following information: - Which locks the credential attempted to open (successfully or unsuccessfully)
- Why the credential could not open certain doors
- Which locks require battery changes
- Which locks have privacy activated
Handheld LPI (Lock Programmer/Interrogator): A portable, one-at-a-time method for quick, accurate lock programming and interrogation, as well as key diagnostics. Simply connect the LPI Interface Probe on one end of the device to an interface board that is inserted into the room lock.
Cancel-a-Key-ID (Individual Key Control): Cancels specific keys without affecting or canceling other keys in use.
Extensive Reporting: Provides properties with an extensive reporting feature that may be viewed on screen, saved to a file, or printed. Reports include:
- User and authorization
- Transaction history
- Lock and key interrogation
- Magstripe - Capable of writing ISO/ABA format on tracks I & II on Magnetic cards
- RFID - RFID credentials can be written to using ISO/ABA format on sector II with Track II data.
Additional applications include:
- Charging at restaurants, stores, spas, vending machines, or private garage facilities
- Time and attendance activities
- Watchdog functions
When smart/contactless credentials are used, the variable key feature allows key encoding to access multiple rooms with one key. This is a valuable feature for assigning a key to a group chaperone, staff members, or contractors requiring access to a specific list of rooms. For added security, these credentials record activity that can be interrogated and printed.
Saflok System 6000™ software installs on most Windows-based PCs. Simply insert the installation CD-ROM and follow the prompts. Saflok System 6000 also uses industry standard TCP/IP network protocol, allowing properties to plug into their existing Ethernet networks. Additional property network and equipment requirements and recommendations can be referenced on the Saflok™ System 6000 Property Network Diagram.
- Suitable for small to very large scale housing factilites
- Appropriate for the Education, Military and Multihousing markets
System 6000 is an available option for the following locks:
- Saflok RT
- Saflok MT
- Saflok MT RFID
- Saflok Quantum