The RCI 912 Series wireless, battery power, actuators utilize proven infrared motion detection technology to ensure consistent, dependable touch-free activation and can be adjusted to comply with ANSI knowing act applications.
The 912 Series, available in three models including 912GL for glass wall or door applications, detects moving objects such as a hand, reflective object, cart, or wheelchair and relays a signal triggering an automatic door opener. It is ideal for use in hospitals, pharmacies, clean rooms, food service facilities, and other applications requiring a hygienic touch free activation method.
- Infrared Motion Detection Technology
- Touch Free Activation with hand or reflective object provides clean and hygienic activation (less than 130 ms)
- Silent activation for hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments
- 1 or 4 channel remote fob (coming soon)
- Switches are available with or without receivers
- 2.4Ghz transmitter and receiver (line of site +30 meters/100ft)
- SPDT relay output can be used for signaling/switching automatic doors and access control (3A @ 30VDC)
- Low power consumption providing long battery life (4"AA"-912, 2"AA"-912N, 2"AAA"-912GL). Batteries not included.
- Detection distance is adjustable from 3~30 cm (1”-12”)
- Selectable activation output between 1.5 seconds or “latching”, meaning activation “on”, activation “off”
- Receiver voltage input 12~30 VDC
- FCC, CE certified
These are components that are available with the RCI 192. They are sold separately or in kits. See product catalog.
- 912-WBT – Single switch
- 912N-WBT – Mullion (narrow) single switch
- 912GL-WBT – Single switch for glass or marble surfaces
- 912-R – Receiver