Kaba exos 9300 – flexible and scalable access management
1/8Kaba exos 9300 (1)
1/8Kaba exos 9300 (2)
1/8Kaba exos 9300 (3)
1/8Kaba exos 9300 (4)
1/8Kaba exos 9300 (5)
1/8Kaba exos 9300
1/8Key Kaba exos 9300 application areas
1/8care AC layout elements
The Kaba exos 9300 basic system is the cornerstone of your access management solution. Use it to resolves all your basic employees, system, user and peripheral management tasks and initiate targeted security measures as required.
Kaba exos offers a wide range of scalable and intelligent modules that can be easily adapted to meet your specific requirements, including authorisation management, visitor management, parking management, time and attendance, and more.
This system fits within your current IT environment and features open and standardised interfaces to easily link individual subsystems for efficient transfer of data. Kaba exos is designed for long-term use and offers total forward compatibility and future scalability. This means the system grows with you as your needs change, thus your investment is protected in the future.
- Modular and scalable, so it will grow with your organisation, world-wide and in all major languages
- Access rights can be adjusted phase-by-phase as old user groups no longer need entry and new ones take their place, e.g. during building work as the project progresses over time.
- Works with your existing badges and facilitates multi-functionality, e.g. for cashless payment, transport, banking, etc.
- Management of access control, electronic locks and mechanical key systems, all in one.
- Different media in one system: badges, mechanical keys, smart keys, smartphones, etc.
- Interface with video, alarm and building management systems.
- Recording of system data and events in real time as people enter and exit, giving you an instant picture, in case of emergencies.
- Seamless integration into your ERP and payroll systems, saving you the cost of any IT infrastructure upgrade.
- Tenant management enables all tenants to manage their own access rights autonomously in a jointly used Kaba exos system