HYGIENEO™ Series - ICU Doors
dormakaba offers a complete line of ICU manual sliding doors for special care facilities such as hospitals and surgical centers. The dormakaba HYGIENEO™️ series ICU allows for continuous observation of patients, while allowing quick and easy access during emergency conditions.
All dormakaba HYGIENEO™️ ICU Systems are capable of emergency egress when required.Emergency release hardware allows for the doors to swing out in the direction of egress when pushed.
dormakaba HYGIENEO™️ ICU doors are available in a wide range of sizes, configurations. A trackless guide system allows for smooth operation.
- Trackless Bottom Guide providing a smooth & clean floor surface for uninhibited movement
- Fully Break-out panels – To achieve complete structural opening for equipment/bed movement
- Available in two or three panel systems
- Swing door in three panel system – more intuitive design for daily use
- Manual self-closing sliding track option available
- Manual door closer for swing door - Optional
- Manual hook lock with flush pull and flush bolt
- Finish - RAL9010 SMO (Anti-bacterial) Finish
- Silicon rubber & sweep action seal all around
- Air Leakage – as per ANSI/UL 1784-2004
- Cycle Tests for Sliding System - 100,000 according to EN1527