Simplex 3000 - Narrow Stile
Simplex Mechanical Pushbutton Locks eliminate problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards.
The Simplex 3000 mechanical pushbutton lock provides exterior access by combination for narrow stile aluminum glass doors. This fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements, has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing the lock from the door.Downloads
No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
Handing: Non-handed; required drive assembly is factory-handed, not field reversible
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage—allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the outside using cylinder override key.
- Lockout—disables the lock so that entry code cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using the key override only. This is activated from the outside using the cylinder override key.
Economical: A cost effective access control solution
Construction: All metal cast front housing, force-resistant, clutch-protected fixed thumbturn
Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
Locking Device: Adams Rite 4510/4710/4910 mortise latch
Key Override: Accepts Maximum Security (MS) mortise cylinders; can be used to override the lock combination and gain access using a key. Allows facilities to initiate or maintain a master-keyed security system (keyed alike or keyed differently).
- Satin Chrome 26D (626)
- 55 (695) Duranodic
- Model 3010: Right Hand; Right Hand Reverse—31⁄32" (25 mm)
- Model 3020: Left Hand; Left Hand Reverse—31⁄32" (25 mm)
- Model 3030: Right Hand; Right Hand Reverse—1⅛" (29 mm) or 1½" (38 mm)
- Model 3040: Left Hand; Left Hand Reverse—1⅛" (29 mm) or 1½" (38 mm)
Latch: Purchased separately (Adams Rite)
Stile Width: 1⅞" (48 mm) minimum, required for mounting
Door Thickness: 1¾" (44 mm) maximum
Strike: Sold separately (dormakaba or Adams Rite)
Items Supplied Include: Installation instructions, full-scale template, combination change key, and screwdriver
Durability: Weather resistant
Warranty: 1-year warranty