The RCI 910TC Series touchless switches is designed for touchless door activation in any facility. It functions by triggering activation of automatic door openers by hand gesture or use of a remote fob. It can make the difference when it comes to a clean, hygienic facility. The 910TC Series is ideal for use in healthcare facilities, restaurants, schools, offices and restrooms by minimizing touchpoints.
- Energy: 12-24VDC 50/25mA
- Range: 1" to 2" (30mm - 50mm)
- Switch Mode: Momentary
- Switch Configuration: SPDT
- Also available 910TC-HC – with alternate icon on faceplate and 910TC-SS stainless steel faceplate
- Available with optional remote fob and receiver
- Available in standard single-gang (910TC) or mullion (narrow 910NTC) models
- Available with French faceplates
- Available with Stainless Steel faceplates
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Hands-free – helps reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
- Adjustable detection zone to reduce unwanted activations.
- When the device is activated, the indicator light (waving hand) will change color.
- Secondary Normally Open (NO) mechanical switch in the event of a power loss.
- Selectable unlock times (1-63 seconds).
- Available remote control to trigger switch remotely.
- May be purchased as a kit (910TC-WRM-WRB). Includes 910TC Switch, 910TCWRM Remote Receiver Module and 910TC-WRB Remote Transmitter.
- Meets ADA compliance to ANSI/BHMA A156.19
(Always check local building codes for compliance in your area)
- FCC compliant
- ISED compliant
- 910TC-WRM - 433MHz Remote Receiver Module
- 910TC-WRB - 43MHz Remote Transmitter