DORMA MULTIPOINT LOCKING SYSTEM 820/821 SERIES
Whether it is your family, home or office - security is essential. DORMA multipoint locking systems provide multiple protection against intruders with high-quality primary and lateral locks.
- Automatic locking of latch bolt, 3 deadbolts and rotating hook bolts
- 3 different locking functions with electronic function control, 12V D.C.
- Throw: 27 mm with anti-drill and anti-cut cover plates in carbo-nitrided steel
- Deadbolts and latch bolt operated by key, handle or motor
- Available for escape routes
- Available for round profile cylinders
Multipoint locking system 820/821 series
The 820/821 series combined with the DORMA range of cylinders ensures an especially high level of security. Deadbolts and latch bolt are operated by key, handle or motor.
Tested and verified
Compliant with prEN 15685 (three-point locking models)
Resistant to lateral thrust forces > 1000kg and a front load > 600 kg
Corrosion resistance proven over more than 240 hours of saline exposure
Proven durability with over 200,000 opening and closing cycles a 120 N load