DORMA MULTIPOINT LOCKING SYSTEM 810 SERIES
Whether it is your family, home or office – security is essential. DORMA multipoint locking systems provide multiple protection against intruders with high-quality primary and lateral locks. And these systems also help protect against excessive noise and energy wastage because the additional locking points keep the door particularly tight against its seal.
- Effortless operation thanks to easy gear response to key rotation
- Smooth-action chamfered deadbolts
- Available with hardened deadbolts for increased drill and cut resistance
- Closed lockcase
- Ideal for a wide range of door situations and frame materials
- With a range of accessories available
Multipoint locking system 810 series
DORMA’s 810 series offers center distances of 85 and 92 mm, making them ideal for a wide range of applications. Operated by europrofile cylinders, these locks feature smooth-action chamfered deadbolts in the top and bottom lock cases. This ensures a secure keeper fit in the engaged location.
The specially developed chamfered bolts combined with the latest range of extrusion profiles offer excellent weather sealing for thermal insulation and energy economy.
Hardened deadbolts available on request for high drill and cut resistance.
The narrow lockcase size of 15mm fits into a wide range of door situations and frame materials.
The closed lockcase prevents sward and chips from the machining operations entering the mechanism.
Effortless operation achieved thank to the easy gear response to key rotation.
With an optional range of accessories including a latch, roller or blanking cap for deadlock-only action - for a hassle-free stocking and order handling.
Tested and verified
- Compliant with prEN 15685
- Resistant to lateral thrust forces > 1000kg and a front load > 600 kg
- Corrosion resistance proven over more than 240 hours of saline exposure
- Proven durability with over 200,000 opening and closing cycles a 120 N load