DORMA Plus Series Lever Handles
With its Plus range of door furniture, DORMA is able to offer a range designed to meet the demand for cost-efficient hardware solutions able to readily satisfy standard design requirements in project builds. The door furniture series is suitable in particular for use on functional doors in project build applications.
- Za profilna (aluminijska ili PVC) i puna (metalna ili drvena) vrata.
- Uporabna kategorija prema EN 1906 normi: klasa 4
- Moguća upotreba i na specijalnim vratima: panik, protupožarna
- Sa integriranom oprugom za profilna vrata
- Dostupne u nehrđajućem čeliku „satinato“ obrade (mat) ili F1 aluminiju
- 5 godina garancije
High product demands duly satisfied
All models meet wide-ranging product demands, irrespective of design.
Aluminum Stainless steel
Fireprotection Emergency exit
Optionally available with fixing spacers (A) or crank offset (V)
Lever handle models for project builds
DORMA Plus is characterized not only by design and quality but also variety, with a large number of common lever handle models for project build applications available within the range.
Complete handle sets of DORMA quality
Plus door furniture sets offer reliability plus all the benefits of DORMA’s quality standards. They are available as complete sets for timber doors with round roses or oval backplates, and as half sets for narrow-stile doors with narrow roses. All the combinations are provided with a decorative ring between the lever handle and the rose or backplate.
With integral springing
All models for narrow stile doors feature integral springing in order to return the lever handles to the horizontal. Plus door furniture sets for timber doors are supplied without springing.
Available in aluminum or stainless steel
Aluminum or stainless steel? Irrespective of which material you decide on, with DORMA Plus, you will be choosing hardware of contemporary design elegance. The choice and quality of the surface finishes available satisfy prevailing market requirements in keeping with DORMA’s own high standards.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Highest category of use – grade 4 according to EN 1906 – for heavy-duty applications in project builds. Particularly suitable for buildings in which cost-efficiency is a key criterion
- Most popular lever handle models with respect to appearance and design, aligned to standard requirements
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- 5-year warranty* on all products in the Plus range
* Subject to our current conditions of warranty and guarantee available at www.dorma.com. Copies will also be sent out on request.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Integral springing in all narrow stile fittings ensure that the lever handle returns to the horizontal
- Non-handed return springs eliminate installation mistakes
- Identical screw lengths for door thicknesses of 38-63 mm
- Particularly suitable for functional doors in project builds