ES 200 Sliding Door Operator
Tested to 1,000,000 cylces, the ES 200 is a high quality, high performing modular automatic sliding door operator unit giving reliable performance. Additional modules and options facilitate made-to-measure solutions for automatic sliding doors.
- Automatic sliding door operator
- Monitored battery back-up system for use on emergency escape routes
- Up to 3000mm clear opening widths
- Single slide or bi-parting action
- Door leaf weights up to 200kg (single) or 160kg (bi-parting per door leaf)
- Sound-damping with replaceable track rail
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Electronic Access Control solutions. Click here for more information.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles
- Slimline Contur 100mm operator height (option for 150mm)
- 5 function program for Automatic, Partial Open, Exit Only, Permanent Open, Night/Bank operation
- Electromechnical locking option for integrated concealed locking solutions
Fields of application
- Ideal for high traffic environments and emergency escapes such as offices, retail and shopping centres and education facilities.
- Exceptional safety ensures the ES 200 is ideal for Healthcare projects
- Can be integrated with curtain walling systems for most builidng types
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland
ES 200 T – telescopic sliding door operator
The ES 200 T is the telescopic version of the ES 200. It creates a large clear passage width despite a relatively narrow door set.