ES 200 Automatic Sliding Door Operator
Tested to 1 Million cycles the ES 200 is a modular sliding door operator available in various track heights. Additional modules and options facilitate made-to-measure solutions for automatic sliding doors. To ensure a high level of safety, the product is tested to EN 16005.
- Programming directly at the control unit or via hand held terminal
- Monitored battery back-up system for use on emergency escape routes
- Up to 3000mm clear opening width
- Single slide or bi-parting action
- Door leaf weights up to 200kg (single) or 160kg (bi-parting per door leaf)
- Sound-damping with replaceable track rail
- Slimline Contur 100mm operator height (option for 150mm)
- 5 function program for Automatic, Partial Open, Exit Only, Permanent Open, Night/Bank operation
- Electromechnical locking option for integrated concealed locking solutions
The ES 200 encompasses a stylish and modern cover design, a motor that ensures a virtually silent operation, a microprocessor that automatically controls the opening and closing speeds of the door, an energy saving power unit and programming functions allowing for quick and simple installation, set-up and maintenance.
The ES 200 modular design can be tailored to your functional requirements. The standardized mechanical components and the replaceable track rail can be combined with different operators (consisting of drive and control unit, motor and power supply unit).
Fields of application
- Ideal for high traffic applications such as public and institutional buildings, retail and leisure, health and education.
- Exceptional safety ensures the ES 200 is ideal for Healthcare projects
- Can be integrated with curtain walling systems for most builidng types
- Suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland
ES 200 T – telescopic sliding door operator
The ES 200 T is the telescopic version of the ES 200. Telescopic operators achieve the optimum clear passage width in an opening, making them ideal for applications where space is restricted.