Outstanding user convenience and unique operational behaviour characterize the automatic sliding door operator CS 80 MAGNEO. The magnetic drive system features silent operation and unparalleled levels of user safety.
The double-leaf version of the CS 80 MAGNEO automatic door system is available in three standard sizes and is adjustable for passage widths from 1500 mm to 2250 mm.
- Electromechanical drive operation tested for 1 million cycles
- For door leaves up to 80kg each
- Dimensions 62 / 75mm height, 63 mm depth
- For particularly large opening widths
- Silent operation making the unit ideal for home or office environments
- Adjustable speeds and hold-open times
- Exceptional safety lending itself to use in the home
- Simple installation and easy operation
- Sleek contur 62mm/75mm operator height for minimal intrusion
- Anodised aluminium or stainless finish
Flexible and versatile
The sliding door operator is extremely versatile as it is suitable for in-wall (pocket) or on-wall (face-fix) installation, with both handing options available.
With an 80Kg maximum weight capacity per door leaf CS 80 MAGNEO operators can be installed with glass, wood or metal leaves.
Safety and security
A feature of CS 80 MAGNEO is dormakaba "SoftMotion" low-energy operation. Even a light touch on the door stops it and moves it back again. This safety feature was developed to prevent anyone from being injured by contact with the door particularly people with movement restrictions. The optional locking function prevents unauthorized access. It is installed discreetly under the cover.
Comfort and design
The operating options of the CS 80 MAGNEO are both simple and versatile. Options include a button or motion detector that controls the drive and opens or closes the door automatically. Alternatively, a gentle push of the door could trigger the “Push & Go* function to open the door. In all cases in the event of a power failure the door can still be opened and closed manually.
Fields of Application
The CS 80 MAGNEO automatic sliding door operator was primarily designed for doors in private homes. However, the magnetic operator is also ideal for public areas such as retirement homes or hospitals where barrier-free movement is required.
Where hygiene is an important consideration, doors fitted with CS 80 MAGNEO can be opened and closed touch-free.