DORMA KTV-ATRIUM Revolving Doors
The KTV ATRIUM revolving door systems are ideal for installation in entrance areas where effective environment control and elegant aesthetics are desired.
To download the KTV Revolving Door BIM component click here
- 'All Glass' Three or Four wing revolving door
- Glazed drum walls and canopy with fine frame stainless steel profiles
- Floor mounted operator option for "Servomatic", "Positonal" and speed limiting operation
- Optional night shields for additional protection
Light, open and elegant
The DORMA KTV ATRIUM takes lightness, enticing openness and undisrupted elegance to a new level, offering a combination of features unprecedented in a revolving door. DORMA three-wing and four-wing revolving doors break down the barriers to creativity in entrance design. Buildings are both aesthetically and functionally enhanced in the best possible way, thanks to the beautiful all-glass appearance of the DORMA KTV ATRIUM.
Optimization of the building energy balance
DORMA KTV revolving doors effectively reduce noise, dust and dirt as well as greatly contributing to a reduction in building climate control when compared with conventional automatic doors.
- Manual revolving door activated and rotated by the user pushing a handle
- Servomatic revolving door. A manually activated door with assistance on demand to make the door light and easy for the user to rotate. Floor mounted drive unit
- Positional manual revolving door with floor mounted drive unit. The door is activated manually however returns to the optimal "X" position to maximise the environmental control effectiveness of the door
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our CODIC MasterCard or MATRIX Professional Electronic Access Control solutions. Click here for more information.
- Extensive design flexibility in terms of planning and technical requirements
- Visually, technically and economically the ideal solution
- Flexible design options to meet project specific requirments
- Greatly improved building environmental control
- Installation ‘project co-ordinated’ by the DORMA Projects Team
- Installed and commissioned by DORMA’s highly skilled engineer team to meet the requirements of BS EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”