DORMA KTV-ATRIUM Revolving Doors
The KTV ATRIUM revolving door systems are ideal for installation in entrance areas where effective environment control and elegant aesthetics are desired.
BIM model available
- 'All Glass' Three or Four wing revolving door
- Glazed drum walls and canopy with fine frame stainless steel profiles
- Floor mounted operator option for "Servomatic", "Positonal" and speed limiting operation
- Optional night shields for additional protection
Light, open and elegant
The DORMA KTV ATRIUM takes lightness, enticing openness and undisrupted elegance to a new level, offering a combination of features unprecedented in a revolving door. DORMA three-wing and four-wing revolving doors break down the barriers to creativity in entrance design. Buildings are both aesthetically and functionally enhanced in the best possible way, thanks to the beautiful all-glass appearance of the DORMA KTV ATRIUM.
Optimization of the building energy balance
DORMA KTV revolving doors effectively reduce noise, dust and dirt as well as greatly contributing to a reduction in building climate control when compared with conventional automatic doors.
- Manual revolving door activated and rotated by the user pushing a handle
- Servomatic revolving door. A manually activated door with assistance on demand to make the door light and easy for the user to rotate. Floor mounted drive unit
- Positional manual revolving door with floor mounted drive unit. The door is activated manually however returns to the optimal "X" position to maximise the environmental control effectiveness of the door
- Extensive design flexibility in terms of planning and technical requirements
- Visually, technically and economically the ideal solution
- Flexible design options to meet project specific requirments
- Greatly improved building environmental control
- Installation ‘project co-ordinated’ by the DORMA Projects Team
- Installed and commissioned by DORMA’s highly skilled engineer team to meet the requirements of BS EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”