KTV 3/KTV 4 Revolving Doors
First impressions count. A building is entered for the first time via the main entrance. That is why it’s visual appearance, feel and ease of use are essential components
Undisturbed traffic flow, an improved indoor climate, noise attenuation as well as high levels of security and reliability are crucial functional requirements. KTV revolving doors perfectly blend design and function with designated architecture.
Designed according to individual customer requirements and manufactured for sophisticated entrance areas.
- Slim ceiling assembly only 100mm high
- Low-wear, low-maintenance & low-noise electro-magnetic direct drive housed in ceiling tested for 2 million cycles
- Concealed electromechanical locking system
- Anti-intruder protection to class RC2
- Manual or automatic night shield
- LED light ring for flicker-free internal illumination
- Clear passage height up to 4,000 mm Internal diameter up to 3,800 mm
- Tested to EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
A revolving door limits noise, dirt, dust and drafts transferring from outside to the inside of the building. The KTV range is exceptional at this having a “Twin-Brush” double row of sealing brushes on the door wings against the drum wall, ceiling and floor that assist in maintaining the internal building climate. Consequently, KTV revolving doors are an excellent aid for controlling heating and air-conditioning cost.
The KTV 3 (3 wing) and KTV 4 (4 wing) revolving doors are available in various operating modes.
"M" - Manual operation with or without speed limiter
"P" - Automatic door with automatic positioning control (low energy)
"S" - Automatic door with servomatic control (low energy)
"A" - Fully automatic door (full energy)
The KTV can be configured to any of the operating modes. The door's mode of operation can even be adjusted afterwards - without having to replace the motor or controller.
3 Wing v 4 Wing door
3-wing doors provide more space in the individual segments. The lower weight also reduces the effort needed to enter manual and power-assisted doors. In addition, greater clear passage heights are practicable, which makes particularly streamlined door designs possible.
4-wing doors offer wider entrance and exit areas to facilitate simultaneous entering and exiting of the building. With a higher number of seals toward the posts, such doors also provide better protection against draughts, noise and external climatic influences when in the rest position.
Fields of Application
Ideal for but not limited to public and institutional buildings, hotels, hospitals corporate headquarters, airports and shopping malls
Benefits for end users
- Direct drive has smooth running and superior positioning accuracy
- Low wear due to no gear partsor toothed belts
- Twin-Brush seals on each door leaf help keep the elements out protecting against dirt, traffic noise and pollution
- Saving of energy costs by reducing the temperature exchange
- Long service life (tested for 2 million cycles)
- Exceptional ease of use and access for servicing
- High-quality security features
- Elegant appearance
- Designed for high passenger throughput
- Flexible function adaptation and ease of retrofitting
Benefits for planners & Installers
- Easy electrical connection thanks to a user-friendly plug system
- Uncomplicated parameterisation and programming
- Integrated sensor technology ensures a harmonious overall picture
- Simplified floor ring assembly
- Simple function extensions possible