BST Special Line Curved Sliding Door
dormakaba's BST Special Line curved sliding door sets will provide your entrance system area with an enticing and individual atmosphere. The automatic doors can be designed as outwardly or inwardly curved half-circles and segments, as full-circle configurations, and even as oval and double-segment units – almost anything is possible.
- Attractive fine frame profiles
- Wide range of modular components and various operation modes
- Curved sliding door for clear passage widths from 1,000 to 2,500 mm
- Capable of handling door weights of up 130 kg per panel
- Maximum user convenience
- Extremely versatile allowing plenty of scope for architectural creativity
The double-panel BST curved automatic sliding door system provides various design options to create a stand-out feature to accentuate or harmonise with the architectural styling of the façade.
These curved door systems act as vestibule and airlock, guide the pedestrian traffic flows as required, and impart width and depth to your entrances even where the available structural dimensions may be considered rather tight
Their microprocessor control unit and the integrated monitoring of the passage area provide your building entrance area with reliable safety.
- Curved fine frame profiles to create door systems with a full-glass appearance
- Extremely reliable self-learning microprocessor control for smooth motion cycles
- Automatic door system integrated components to monitor the passage area
- Bespoke tailored entrance solution to meet your project requirements.
- “Project coordinated’ by the dormakaba Project’s department
- Installed and commissioned by dormakaba’s highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of EN 16005 “Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods”
Field of Application
- Automatic sliding door that is deal for, but not limited to, use on public and institutional buildings, airports, office buildings and shopping malls.
- Suitable for projects with high traffic flow and emergency escape requirements
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access in the UK and Ireland
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our comprehensive range of Access Control solutions