The ST PRO Green RC3 automatic sliding door combines our latest generation energy saving door with burglary resistant enhancements to class RC3. This visually appealing door system has the option of safety sensors integrated into the operator cover to enhance even further the aesthetically pleasing design.
With thermally separated slim profiles this door system has particularly low Uᴅ values up to 1.0 W/m²K.
Combined with the new dormakaba ES PROLINE Sliding Door Operator with its impressive performance, low energy consumption and the ability to move door leaves of a combined weight up to 400 kg ST PRO Green RC3 doors are an impressive package.
- Energy efficient ES PROLINE automatic sliding door operator
- Highly efficient double or triple glazing
- Thermal insulated profile system
- Burglary resistant class RC3
- For use in escape and rescue routes
- Safety sensors integrated into the operator cover
- Flexible and adaptable to project requirements
- Fully tested and certified
- The dormakaba ST PRO Green RC3 sliding door has fine frame profiles for visual appeal
- ES PROLINE automatic sliding door operator tested to 1.5 million cycles
- As a highly energy-efficient solution, the automatic sliding door operator reduces day-to-day energy and heating costs and cuts C02 emissions
- Burglary protection class RC3
- Digital connectivity via the dormakaba Door Pilot App
- Bespoke tailored solution to meet your project requirements.
- “Project coordinated’ by the dormakaba Project’s department
- The ST PRO Green entrance system is installed and commissioned by dormakaba’s highly skilled technicians to meet the requirements of EN 16005 "Power operated pedestrian door sets. Safety in Use. Requirements and test methods."
Fields of application
- Ideal for, but not limited to, use on public and institutional buildings, healthcare and education projects where enhanced security, energy efficiency and sustainability targets
- This door entry system is suitable for use on emergency escape routes
- Ideal to meet the relative legislative requirements for accessibility in the UK and Ireland
Our entire range of automatic doors are designed to be fully integrated with our comprehensive range of Access Control Solutions.