SafeRoute licence cards SLI
Doors in emergency exits are subject to many different requirements. SafeRoute offers comprehensive functions and options for securing emergency exits, which is why it features a flexible and modular design.
SafeRoute consistently adapts itself to its usage conditions. Benefit from the new licensing model (Mini, Basic or Standard), where you only pay for the functions you actually need. If necessary, the system can be upgraded with additional functions at any time through licence expansion. The existing hardware remains unchanged.
- Greater flexibility thanks to a new licensing model with no subscription
- Can be adapted to current needs through licence expansion at any time
- You only pay for the functions you actually need
- Smooth upgrading to an advance system with greater functionality thanks to exchangeable licence cards
- Sustainable system thanks to easy upgrading without the need to replace hardware which has already been installed
- Up to four individually operable doors can be controlled with just a single licence card (with the Basic main licence and higher in combination with the multi-door control application)
Choose from three types of licence cards: Mini, Basic and Standard. The cards are inserted into the SCU control unit and determine the functional scope of your SafeRoute system.
SLI Mini licence card
For operation of a single-door system with preconfigured standard parameters. Usable in SCU-UP and STL-G.
SLI Basic licence card
For the operation of single doors or networked doors with a connection to other DCW® system components, integrated connection of motorised locks, configurability of inputs and outputs of the SCU control unit and expandability of applications according to the licensing model. Usable with all SCU control units.
SLI Standard licence card
For the operation of single doors or networked doors. Includes all the features of Basic, plus full configurability and integrated access-monitoring and time-control functions according to the licensing model. Usable with all SCU control units.