DORMA CORE fittings
Complies with BS EN 1906, category of use grade 4 for high frequency use in project builds. Durability test certified by independent Material Testing Institute (MPA) with one million cycles. Tested to BS EN 1634-1. Hardware meets corrosion resistance grade 5 requirements specified in BS EN 1670. Free play/angular movement of door handle is ≤ 1.0 mm, in accordance with BS EN 1906. Minimal shadow joint between lever handle and backplate/rose, high-quality surface finish, mounting plate with return spring mechanism can be used left or right.
- 1 million test cycles
- Corrosion resistance grade 5 according to BS EN 1670 (salt spray tested to 480 hours)
- Free play/angular movement < 1 mm, in accordance with BS EN 1906
- Available in matt stainless steel or F1 aluminium
- Intelligent packaging system
- Preinstalled threaded end enables intuitive, accurate mounting
Design, quality and variety are all hallmarks of DORMA CORE. The CORE lever handle series contains a large number of popular lever handle models for project build applications. CORE fittings are available as fire and smoke control models, and the corresponding emergency exit handles are certified to EN 179.
With its CORE range of hardware, DORMA proves that economic, cost-efficient solutions can be effectively applied to meet standard design requirements throughout project builds. The door furniture range is particularly suitable for use on functional project build doors.
CORE fittings offer complete dependability in keeping with the DORMA quality standard. They are available as complete sets with round roses or oval backplates for timber doors, and as half sets with narrow roses for narrow stile doors.
- Stainless steel
- Fire protection
- Emergency exit
Optionally available with fixing spacers (A) or crank offset (V)
The CORE product group is manufactured in line with the latest standards and is accompanied by a voluntary environmental product declaration (EPD) in accordance with German Industrial Standard (DIN) ISO 14025, which is available in the download area. The availability of EPDs facilitates the achievement of building certification, such as DGNB and LEED.
Benefits for architects
- Highest category of use grade 4 according to EN 1906 for use in project builds.
- Particularly suitable for buildings in which cost-efficiency is important.
- Most popular lever handle models for standard appearance and design requirements.
- In aluminium and stainless steel
Benefits for trade/retailers
- The springing mechanisms are non-handed, which avoids the problem of installation mistakes, makes stocking easier and reduces working capital
Benefits for installers
- The preinstalled threaded end saves valuable installation time and enables intuitive, effortless mounting
- Return springs ensure handles return to 0° horizontal position
- Intelligent packaging concept allows fast, accurate installation
- Identical screw fixing length for door thicknesses of 38–63 mm (with optional accessory pack for door thicknesses of 64–72 mm).
- 1 million test cycles
- 5-year warranty*
* Subject to our current conditions of warranty, which you can find at www.dormakaba.com, or we will be glad to send you a copy on request.