Pure Series Lever Handles
1/4Pure fittings lever handle Pure 8100
1/4Pure fittings lever handle Pure 8998
1/4Pure fittings lever handle Pure 8906
1/4Pure fittings fixed knob Pure 3020
Category of use grade 3 according to EN 1906. 5-year warranty. With adapter ring between lever handle and rose or backplate. Pure door furniture is available in satin-finished (matt) stainless steel or F1 aluminum. The range of models available meets standard market requirements. The quality of the surface corresponds to the standard applicable in this market segment. Pure door fittings are supplied as complete sets with springing already fitted.
- Category of use grade 3 according to EN 1906
- With adapter ring between lever handle and rose or backplate
- Available in satin-finished stainless steel (matt) or F1 aluminum
- Supplied as complete sets with springing installed
- 5-year warranty
The dormakaba Pure range comes in an attractive design of functional quality. Fittings are characterized by their proven technology and operational reliability.
The fittings are manufactured from high-quality materials and exude careful workmanship. Pure meets high demands with respect to resilience, reliability and corrosion resistance.
Quality at an attractive price
The Pure range encompasses the most common lever handle models. Hardware sets from the Pure range are good quality door furniture at an attractive price. Available as complete sets for timber doors and as half sets for narrow stile doors.
- Stainless steel
Optionally available with fixing spacers (A) or crank offset (V)
With integral springing
All models are provided with an RH or LH spring in order to return the lever handle to the horizontal.
Available in satin-finished (matt) stainless steel or aluminum
Irrespective of which material you choose, with dormakaba Pure you are opting for a door furniture solution of contemporary elegance. The choice and quality of the surfaces satisfy the requirements for standard applications, whether in the private sphere or for interior doors in office buildings.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- 5-year warranty on all products of the Pure range*
- Attractively priced door furniture sets featuring the most common lever handle models
- Packed as complete sets for easy stocking
* Subject to our current conditions of warranty and guarantee available at www.dorma.com. Copies will also be sent out on request
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Approved to EN 1906, category of use grade 3, with extremely high corrosion resistance to grade 4
- Just one screw length for door thickness of 38-56 mm
- All models feature integral springing
- dormakaba quality for long service lifetimes