Design, quality and variety are all hallmarks of dormakaba four+. The four+ lever handle series includes a wide range of common handle types for public buildings. four+ fittings are available for use in fire and smoke doors, and the corresponding emergency exit handles are certified to EN 179.
With its four+ range of fittings, dormakaba proves that economic, cost-efficient solutions can be effectively applied to meet standard design requirements throughout project builds. The fitting series is particularly suitable for use in functional project build doors.
four+ fittings are a reliable solution made to the dormakaba quality standard. They are available as complete sets with round roses or oval short backplates for timber doors, and as half sets with narrow roses for profile-framed doors.
- 1 million cycles
- Also knob/lever and WC sets
- Tested lever handle types according to EN 179
- Corrosion resistance grade 5
- Free play/angular movement < 1 mm, in accordance with BS EN 1906
- In stainless steel matt
- Intelligent packaging system
- Preinstalled threaded end enables intuitive, accurate mounting
Complies with EN 1906, category of use grade 4, for high frequency use in project builds. Durability test with 1 million test cycles. Also WC and knob/lever sets. The fittings meet corrosion resistance grade 5 requirements. Also tested lever handle types according to EN 179. Free play/angular movement of door handle is ≤ 1.0 mm, in accordance with BS EN 1906. Minimal shadow joint between lever handle and backplate/rose, high-quality surface finish, mounting plate with return spring mechanism can be used left or right.
The four+ lever is manufactured in line with the latest standards and is accompanied by a voluntary environmental product declaration (EPD) in accordance with DIN ISO 14025, which is available in the download area. The availability of EPDs facilitates the achievement of building certification, such as DGNB and LEED.
Benefits for architects
- Highest category of use grade 4 according to EN 1906 for use in project builds.
- Particularly suitable for buildings in which cost-efficiency is important.
- Most popular lever handle models for standard appearance and design requirements.
- In aluminium and stainless steel
Benefits for trade/retailers
- The springing mechanisms are non-handed, which avoids the problem of installation mistakes, makes stocking easier and reduces working capital
Benefits for installers
- The preinstalled threaded end saves valuable installation time and enables intuitive, effortless mounting
- Return springs ensure handles return to 0° horizontal position
- Intelligent packaging concept allows fast, accurate installation
- Identical screw fixing length for door thicknesses of 38–63 mm (with optional accessory pack for door thicknesses of 64–72 mm).
- 1 million test cycles