QDC200 Series Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Door Closers
You don't have to compromise security or aesthetics on narrow top rail doors in high-use areas. dormakaba Commercial Hardware QDC200 Series closers allow maximum flexibility for indoor or outdoor use, accommodate reduced rail heights and come with options to keep your entry point compliant with ADA force requirements—all in a slim design that works with your design aesthetic. Non-handed and with a range of arm, stop and finish options, the QDC200 closers are simple to install and retrofit—and sure to deliver the form and function you can count on.
- Allow maximum flexibility for indoor or outdoor use
- Accommodate reduced rail heights
- Retrofit-compatible features
- Slim design that works with your design aesthetic
- Non-handed and with a range of arm, stop and finish options
- Two arm types: a tri-pack arm and heavy duty arm
- Available in 3 finishes 689, 690 and 696
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and significantly exceeds performance requirements. Get premium security performance options like delayed action and a back check valve standard with the QDC200 Series.
We engineered the QDC200 Series to be fully adjustable and usable on both interior and exterior doors. Because it has all-weather fluid, is non-handed and equipped with a variety of feature options, the QDC200 is easy to stock and use in a wide variety of applications.
- Limited lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3 year finish warranty.
The QDC200 is a cost-effective option ideal for institutional and aluminum storefront applications.
There's no need to re-prep your door. The QDC200 has the same footprint, as the Norton 8000 series, so it's a simple off-and-on exchange.