The Saflok Secure Shift Advanced has been discontinued. Limited parts and support may be available. Download support material below or contact a support representative for additional information using one of the phone numbers from the contact section.
- Staff card synchronization (refresh of access rights and schedules on the staff key automatically upon clock-in)
- Remote card cancellations (individual or group)
- Send alerts/messages to employees as they clock-in
- Automatically deactivates key upon employee clock-out
- Time and Attendance interface
- Automatic audit-trail when presenting staff card to station
- Lock status Alerts/Notifications
- Password protection (user defined)
- Standardized isolated PoE
- Power supply available for Non POE configuration
- Compatible keycard technologies: Mifare Classic, Ultralight C, MifarePLUS
- Secure Shift Advanced Login credentials: PIN and Card
- 3 inch capacitive color touch screen with a resolution of 16 bits and 400x240 pixels
- The display is equipped with a capacitive touch panel (5 points multi-touch) covering the whole active area of the display.
- LED Reader indication of RFID unit has to be illuminated white/green/red/yellow colors
- Wall mounting plate is metal, burnished and black colored
- Secure Shift Advanced must be secured with at least 2 screws on the wall mounting plate
- The wall mounting plate includes a clearance for an alternative cable exit
When combined with Saflok System 6000, Secure Shift Advanced offers a detailed approach to managing employee access, time and attendance and facilitates efficient employee key control. The compact, robust design makes it ideal for easy wall mounting, even in the busiest of places. The simple, intuitive user interface means that management can implement efficient and effective key control without complex procedures.