Full featured, multifunction sliding door system
MUTO Premium and Comfort are designed for use with glass, wood, and other door materials. With user-friendly options to customize solutions, the sleek mechanisms remain out of sight. The system offers new options for telescopic and recessed applications.
NOTE: Not all features and options listed below are available with MUTO Premium and Comfort Manual Sliding Door Systems. Please call the dormakaba customer service team at 800-523-8483 for availability.
- Optional self-closing action
- Damping DORMOTION – no glass preparation necessary, suitable for retrofit
- Suitable for glass, wood, and other door materials
- Synchro and telescopic model options available
- Easy installation and accessible adjustment thanks to removable front cover
MUTO’s compact elegance and wide optional functionality offer enhanced user-friendliness in a sliding door system:
- Self-closing units allow power-free self-closing action
- Door panel is gently brought to its end position through DORMOTION
- Synchro function bi-parts both doors of a pair by movement of either door
MUTO Premium Ceiling Mount Recessed (CE-R)
Designed for maximum transparency, MUTO Ceiling Mount Recessed (CE-R) systems fit within a 3-5/8” (92) minimum width ceiling channel while still providing the same features for enhancing ease of operation and convenience as non-recessed models.
Telescopic offers solutions with single or bi-parting door panels providing wider openings when space is limited. Like all MUTO systems, Telescopic can be wall, ceiling, or glass mounted.
- With or without sidelites
- Single and double panels
- For light and heavy doors 110-330 lb (50-150 kg)
- Choice of finishes in clear anodized, anodized similar to satin stainless, or numerous RAL options upon request
MUTO makes installing manual sliding door systems simple:
- Access to all settings and adjustments thanks to removable front cover
- Height adjustment available once door panel is hung
- DORMOTION damping does not require glass preparation and is suitable for retrofit
- Adapter profile is available for suspended ceilings
- Tested for use with TLG (tempered laminated glass)